Boat Pages

  • Fleet: Pacific Northwest
    Adagio

    Adagio was built in New York using Richardson’s WWII plywood technology, touted as the “Cruiser of Tomorrow”, and the hull was designed by Sparkman and Stephens in a 1943 contest. She was shipped to Puget Sound, which may account for her longevity. The Twin Crusader engines were replaced with GrayMarines in 1965. Minor upgrades have been done to the interior and systems, but her basic Sedan Cruiser design is retained. Home Port is Decatur Island where our cabin is, and her covered moorage in Portage Bay helps keep her preserved.

    Boat Name: Adagio
    Previous Names: Chillina
    Builder: Richardson
    Length: 34'
    Year: 1948
    Owner: Christian and Jeanne Dahl
    Adagio

Pages