- Pacific Northwest
Built as the corporate yacht Greta M for the Powell River Company in 1922, Argonaut II was purchased in 1937 by the United Church of Canada and renamed Thomas Crosby IV. She was a mission boat for thirty years, serving as a floating hospital, library, post office, maternity ward, mortuary and church. The vessel operated fifty weeks a year, calling on remote canneries, indian villages, lighthouses, logging camps and minig camps along the isolated coast of British Columbia. She was renamed Argonaut II in 1967 for use as a charter and private yacht.