In 1994 Faranda won the 'Best Restored Power' category in the Victoria Classic Boat Festival. In 2001 she was designated as a Vintage Vessel by the Maritime Museum of British Columbia. In 2003 she graced the 35 year Anniversary issue of Pacific Yachting Magazine.
In 1937-1945 she was owned by Stanley G. Hope, Vancouver BC. In 1946-1948 she was owned by British Columbia Pulp and Paper Co. Ltd., Vancouver BC. In 1949-1964 she was owned by Harry J. MacDonald, Vancouver BC. In 1965-1970 she was owned by Archbald J.R. Buller (MO), Victoria BC. In 1972-1974 she was owned by John D. Merrifield, Victoria BC. In 1975 she was owned by Ronald C. Turner, Didney BC. In 1976-2011 she was owned by Anthony N. Rose, Victoria BC. In 2012-2016 she was owned by Anthony N. Rose, Victoria BC and Kurt Sigouin, Malahat BC.
[Photo by Flickr user LongDistanceGuys]