Graywin , a 44' Monk design built in 1947.
LOA: 47 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Detroit 4-71's, Total Power: 195
Displacement: 35 tons
Fresh Water: 400
The Graywin sleeps 7-8 adults.
The forward stateroom has a head with vanity, captains bunks with custom built in drawers, full size hanging lockers, desk and pull out steps to climb up into the bunks.
Stepping up into the main salon is lower helm station on starboard side, bench seating for guests with fold up tables.
Next is the spacious galley with a raised dining table.
Next located port side is the 2nd head with large stall shower and vanity with a linen closet and medicine cabinet.
Across from the head is a 2 person bunk stateroom with another closet and lots of drawers.
Continuing aft is the 3rd stateroom with a double bed, an under-counter freezer and a washer/dryer combo and 2 full size hanging lockers and more drawers and then up one step to the covered lazarette seating area.
- 60 Broken Ribs – sistered or replaced
- Any suspect planks replaced
- Fastened with silicone bronze screws; refastened where necessary
- Hull fared and epoxyed
- New shafts, struts and shaft logs
- New hot water system
- New Vac-u-flush system for all heads
- Custom ‘flip-up’ cleats
- Bronze removed stripped and rechromed
- New hydraulic steering
- Aluminum fuel tank replaced-monnel
- All water tanks are stainless