Built in 1931 by Fellows and Stewart Shipyard in Wilmington, California this Fellows Craft 38 foot cruiser was named Muggs after the wife of the first owner whose nickname was Muggs. This vessel was owned for fifty five years by the first owner and kept in a boathouse on the Delta in Northern California.
Graham and June Wilson of Oxnard, California are the current fourth proud owners. They understand the second owner refastened the hull and made her seaworthy and the third owner refinished the hull, topsides and interior to make her cosmetically very attractive. The Wilson's are in the process of installing electronics, rewiring the 110 and 12 volt systems and rebuilding the plumbing whilst maintaining the cosmetic standard. Muggs is a member of the prestigious Pacific Corinthian Yacht Club and is moored in Seabridge Marina, Channel Islands, California.
- Southern California