- Pacific Northwest
Since 1980. On display will be wooden boats of all sizes and types, new and old, power and sail, row boats, dinghies, kayaks and canoes. While visiting the fair browse the arts and crafts booths featuring beautiful artwork and pottery, wooden décor, jewelry, clothing, stain glass, leather products, hammocks, sky chairs and many more nautical-related items.
40th Annual Olympia Wooden Boat Fair
- FREE family-oriented event
- Date: May 10 – 12, 2018 (Mother’s Day Weekend)
- Location: Percival Landing, Olympia, WA
- Sponsored by the Olympia Wooden boat Association
- Hours: Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Features: Over 40 classic wooden boats of all sizes and styles, children’s boat building
- (Saturday only), arts and craft vendors, international food alley, and public information booths. Local musical entertainment both Saturday and Sunday. For more information on the Boat Fair, directions, or boat and vendor applications visit www.olywoodenboat.org.
CYA Members please coordinate your attendance with Ed & Suzie Docherty using the link below. Also see the attached registration form.