- Pacific Northwest
The annual meeting of the PNW Fleet membership. Will be held at the Center for Wooden Boats (during the Wooden Boat Festival).
Below are the latest Agenda and Bridge Nominations for the CYA PNW Fleet Annual Meeting September 29th at the CWB Dick Wagner Center at 10 AM.
We have lunch provided by CWB at noon, and need your registration in order to provide numbers to CWB by the 17th.
Please register by clicking on
We hope to see you during the Festival, the Annual meeting and upcoming COW.
- Minutes 2017
- Welcome new members
- Treasurer report
- Rules and Regulations change for replacing RC position between Elections. Suggestion to adopt the CYA version and Bridge approves Commodore's recommendations?
- 2020 COW committee recruiting
- Trio will be at PNW COW 10/27 at SYC.
- Port officers mentor new members
- Bell Street volunteers
- Ordering form for name tags
- Vote on officers
- Preliminary Calendar of events and newsletter due dates for 16 months
- New items from the floor
- Adjourn for Lunch by CWB at 12 noon.
Slate of Officers:
Staff Commodore Christian Dahl
Commodore Laura Shifflette
Vice Commodore Bill Foulk
Rear Commodore Roger Palmer
Oregon Commodore Chris Finks
Secretary Janice Palmer
Treasurer Tag Unger
Directors Diane Lander