Lee & Brinton, naval architects, specialized in designing power boats for Pacific Northwest cruising.
Naval architect George Wayland joined the firm in 1920, and it became known as Lee, Brinton & Wayland, naval architects.
|Harold Lee attended Yale University's Sheffield Scientific School and majored in naval architecture at Cornell University. He set up a design office in Seattle in 1906.|
|Fred Brinton specialized in naval architecture at the University of Pennsylvania, and worked for a number of years as a shipyard superintendant. In 1907 he moved to Seattle to partner with Harold Lee in forming Lee & Brinton, naval architects.|