This is a partial list of boats planning to attend this event. Please note changes may be made and this list may not represent the final list of attending boats. Note: Additional photos and details for many of these boats can be found by clicking on the boat name or photo. 

The Rendezvous is June 18-21, 2021 at the Bell Harbor Marina on the Downtown Seattle waterfront. For more details about the event see: Classic Yacht Association - Bell Harbor Rendezvous (wildapricot.org)

Listed below: 35 boats.
40' 1962 Owens Tahitian "Aloha”

In the late 1950's, the Owens Company hired 30 year old Darryl Fish, an industrial designer at Ford Motor Company, to design their Tahitian model yacht.  Fish was the designer of the "mod" 1950's Ford Thunderbird that began the sports car craze in America.  The Owens Company wanted the same sexy styling found in the Thunderbird for their Tahitian model.

39' 1979 Hudson
Bacchus

BACCHUS is a classic 1970’s era 39 ft fiberglass tri-cabin trawler. This type of vessel was designed to provide boaters with a fuel efficient boat in the 40 ft class in response to the 1970’s OPEC oil shortage. She was designed by Arthur Defever and built by Hudson in Taiwan. She has a single 120hp diesel engine, so she cruises at 7 knots while only burning about 1 1/2 gallon of fuel each hour. BACCHUS has cruised all the waters of Puget Sound, Canadian Gulf Islands and traveled to Alaska numerous times.

60' 1961 Vic Franck Boat Co.
Capella
Capella was built as a long range cruising yacht for a family of 4 and crew of 2. Designed by Bill Garden and built by Vic Franck and launched in 1961. Alaska yellow cedar over oak frames on 10 inch centers. Powered by 350 hp Caterpillar D-337T.
43' 1929 Stephens Brothers
Compadre is a 43-foot bridge-deck cruiser built in 1929. She is one of three yachts built to this basic design by Stephens Brothers in Stockton, California. Her hull is Port Orford cedar on White oak frames, and her house is solid Burmese teak. She was originally powered by twin 6-cylinder Lathrop Mystic gasoline engines and was recently repowered with twin 80hp Yanmar diesels. Her interior layout and cabinetry are nearly all original. She was built for Mr. Leland Adams of San Francisco, a vice-president of Leslie Salt Co. Compadre is her original name.
38' 1930 Franck & McCrary
Comrade
Comrade was designed by H.C. Hansen and built by Franck & McCrary in 1930 on Seattle's Lake Union. Comrade was first owned by H.W. Davis, Jr. Her second owner, C.H. Bolin, won the Small Cruiser Class of the 1936 International Predicted Log Race from Seattle to Nanaimo. In the late thirties, Bolin developed an automatic control system for the marine industry, one of which is still operational aboard Comrade. The third owner, the Birdseye family, cruised Northwest waters aboard her for almost 70 years. Now owned by the great-granddaughter of the original owner!
50' 1926 Martinac Shipyard
Corsair II
1926 Coolidge design, custom built by Martinac Shipyard Tacoma, the Corsair was reputed to be a rum runner. Her current caretakers state, "She has owned us for 43 years so far!"
85' 1929 Hoffar-Beeching
Deerleap
Designed by Hoffar and launched in 1929 at Hoffar-Beeching boatyard in Vancouver, B.C. Deerleap is 85' long. She is powered by two 126 hp Gardner diesels.
44' 1927 Ballard Marine Railway
El Mistico
El Mistico was on the leading edge of technology when she was built in Ballard in 1927. According to an article in Power Boat Magazine, "The application of the low-powered oil engine to the propulsion of medium sized yachts and workboats is a comparatively new thing". From the January 1928 edition of Power Boat Magazine: "A note on El Mistico's efficiency is that her owner, E. Michelson, reports that she was cruised to Vancouver and returned to Seattle and then cruised for four weekend trips for a total fuel cost of $6.10.
45' 1963 Matthews
Endeavor
Endeavor is a 42', 1963 Matthews Stock Cruiser built in Port Clinton, Ohio.  Current owner is her third.  In 1980 she was re-powered with twin 440 Chrysler, 330 horsepower engines.  The house and interior are mostly original. 
33' 1947 Chris-Craft
Fandango
Fandango was delivered to Bryant Marine in 1947 for an officer at Meydenbauer Bay Yacht Club who named it Freelancer. Current owner's cousin's husband recognized it as a boat he was a guest on several times. When owner acquired her, he saw she had an extra 100 gallon fuel tank in the stern bench for traveling to Alaska, and noticed first thing that she turned to port because the keel was warped. An expert shipwright explained that it was a "Monday boat," and when it was uprighted they had not gone an extra half turn and back. Current owner says, "Heck, I had the keel built up so it is little fat at midship." Come aboard and hear more of the story.
36' 1926 Blanchard Boat Co.
Faun
Faun is a Blanchard Standardized Cruiser, built on Lake Union in 1926. Her 1926 purchase price was $6000. She is one of twenty-five 36' cruisers built by Blanchard, only a few of which survive today. She was originally powered by a Van Blerck gas engine, and since 1946 has had a Chrysler Crown 6 cylinder gas engine, rebuilt in 1986. Average cruising speed is 7.5 knots.Her hull is western red cedar, her frames are white oak, and her brightwork and house are teak. Faun has had about a dozen colorful owners, among them the Gray, Black, and Brown families of Seattle.
40' 1940 Tacoma Boatbuilding Co.
Freya
Built to be strong, efficient and seaworthy, Freya has cruised Puget Sound and the Inside Passage since 1940. An Alaska veteran, (11 times) she has provided the families that loved her with adventures, life time experiences, scarred knuckles, and pride. Freya has been part of the current owner's family for 27 years with many more to come.
34' 1948 Johnson
Isswat
Isswat was built in 1948 in whiskey cove, on Pennock Island just across the water from Ketchikan AK. She spent most of her life as a hand troller in the waters of South East Alaska. She was brought down to Seattle around 1970. Since then she has fished and worked at a yard tug over the year.
58' 1952 Fellows & Stewart
Katherine Jane
Built in 1952 as "Beagle" for an expedition to the Galapagos, she was renamed "Katherine K" following a fire and rebuild in 2016. Current owner purchased her in November 2020 and re-named her JoAhna K.
78' 1932 New York Yacht, Launch & Engine Co.
Linmar
Linmar was built in New York, but found her way out west following WWII. She has been a regular at Bell Harbor events, but is under new ownership this year.
42' 1940 Chris Craft
Maranee
Built by the legendary Chris-Craft Corporation, Maranee was launched in Algonac, Michigan in 1940.  After serving as the flagship of the Vermilion Yacht Club in Ohio in 1946, she cruised the Great Lakes extensively, visiting Georgian Bay, the Erie Canal and the St. Lawrence Seaway. In 1959, Maranee began a new life on the west coast when she was shipped to Seattle by rail. She is still powered by her original twin Hercules six cylinder engines.< The owners of Maranee were instrumental in developing and organizing the original Bell Harbor Rendezvous. Maranee is the only boat that has been in attendance at every single Bell Harbor Rendezvous since it's inception in 1996!
42' 1928 Lake Union Drydock
Marian II [Greg Gilbert photo]
Marian II was built at Lake Union Drydock Company in 1928. She was designed by Otis Cutting. Her construction is oak frames and cedar planking. She was re-powered with an Isuzu diesel engine and completely refurbished in 1999-2001 by Tim Ryan of CSR Marine. Marian II was owned for years by CYA founder Herb Cleaver and was the first flagship of the CYA PNW Fleet. She was the first boat to start the tradition of boating to UW football games.In the early years when there was no dock they would just beach her and hop off.
58' 1933 Foss Shipyard
Mitlite
Launched origionally as Thea Foss the corporate yacht of the Foss Tugboat Company in 1933. Like many vessels of her time she was conscripted by the U.S. Coast Guard to serve as a patrol vessel. She patrolled the Bremerton Naval Yard for the duration of the War. Afterwards she was returned to the Foss Corporation. In 1949 Foss acquired a large fantail yacht named "Infanta" which replaced this vessel as the corporate flagship, earning the name "Thea Foss". For the next 4 years there were 2 vessels bearing Thea's name, and this being the smaller of the two began to be referred to as "the little one" or "Mit Lit" in Norwegian. The name was officially changed in 1953, with the vessel's change in ownership.
34' 1937 Carr & Stone
Patamar
This is a home built wooden boat built by a Boeing engineer from plans from Jake Farrell. It has always been maintained and not restored. I am the 5th owner.
54' 1939 Elco
Riptide
Featured at 1939 NY Boat Show, purchased there by Howard Johnson. Later relocated to Buffalo and then Detroit. Moved to Lake Mead when owned by mobster Moe Dalitz. Ended up eventually in Los Angeles where she was the "star" of the TV show RIPTIDE. Extensive restoration by current owners. Relocated to the Pacific Northwest in 2010. Has served the CYA as SC Fleet Flagship, PNW Fleet Flagship and CYA Flagship.
47' 1927 Schertzer
Riptide
Apart from several years in Alaska in the mid-1960's, RIPTIDE has been active on the Puget Sound since her launching in 1927. She's hosted three weddings, dozens of family cruises, and moonlight cruises beyond number. She is extremely fortunate to have been owned and maintained by sensitive and caring owners over her long and very active life. She has been repaired and upgraded since 2015 by the Port Townsend Shipwright's Co-Op, and most recently, Compass Boatworks of Port Townsend. Her paint and varnish is maintained by Salguero Marine Services and her owners. RIPTIDE is a great example of the boats produced in the Seattle area during the "Roaring Twenties" !
51' 1956 Vic Franck Boat
Saga
Saga
39' 1942 Forder
Savona
Savona is built of 1 1/4" thick red cedar planking and white oak frames in 1942. Her decking is clear grain center-match cedar. She has cruised the Inside Passage extensively, as far north as Cape Scott on the northern tip of Vancouver Island, and is a very sturdy and able cruiser.
45' 1953 Chris-Craft
Scandalon
Purchased Scandalon in 1993 and spent 5 years restoring her. Serial number 2 for this model, and came with Deluxe Sun Deck option with dual stations. The current engines installed in 1965 and now have 5000 hours on them with new identical engines going in this fall. It also has the very rare Chris O Matic electric shifters (sometimes referred to as Crash O matics).
42' 1970 American Marine
42' Grand Banks (sister vessel)

Spent most of her years in Southern California. Transported by barge to the PNW in 2003 where she  spent time in Port Hadlock WA. She was sold again in 2012 and moved to the Port Orchard Yacht Club.

44' 1970 American Marine (Grand Banks)
GB 42
43' 1929 Stephens Brothers
Seven Bells
This classic 1929 pilot-house cruiser was built in Stockton, CA by Stephens Brothers, one of eight or nine boats using the same blueprints. Purchased by the United States War Shipping Administration in 1942, the boat served as an anti-submarine net tender in San Francisco Bay during WW2. The boat was fully restored in 1947 and then again in 1998 after purchase by its current owner. The hull is of Port Orford Cedar, the house is teak, and the soles are fir. The fourth-generation engines are Yanmar diesels. The lace curtains were a gift made by a friend’s elderly mother in Milan, Italy.
42' 1968 Gordie Hall
Sofia
Sophia was built by two ship wrights over two years as a hunting boat and would go in to SE Alaska for game and fish.
52' 1963 Chris Craft
Sonata
Custom built for Bill Blume who was a car dealer in Seattle.
88' 1940 Astoria Shipyard
Former US Coast Geodetic survey vessel E Lester Jones. See more about her history on www.mvsummerwind.com
78' 1927 Kruse & Banks
Originally a U.S. government fisheries enforcement vessel, the TEAL was built at Kruse and Banks Shipbuilding in North Bend, Oregon, (on Coos Bay) in 1927.
38' 1953 Admiral Marine, Seattle
Thelonius
Thelonius was custom-built in 1953 for a Portland, Oregon dentist who wanted a "traditional style" boat, so Ed Monk, Sr. revised a 1928 plan. Built by Admiral Marine, Lake Union, Seattle. Originally powered by a Chrysler Majestic engine plus a small "get-home" engine, both located beneath the rear cockpit. Now powered by a 150-hp Hino turbo diesel. Yellow cedar hull planking is glue-wedged, rather than caulked. Cabins, decks, transom are teak; interior details are mahogany.
40' 1959 Claude Wiley
Thunderbird was commissioned in Bellingham, and built in cornet bay near Deception Pass, Whidbey island. Thunderbird has been well-maintained throughout her life, and has never had to be "restored".
45' 1929 Lake Union Drydock
Vagabond
Vagabond is a true "Lake Union Dreamboat" Of the twenty two built, only three were built to her length of 46' ( others were 42' ).Vagabond is one of only six "Dreamboats" still sailing the Northwest waters.
42' 1958 Chris Craft
Built in Algonac, Michigan as a custom yacht for Exide Battery, Williwaw was shipped to the west coast in 1962 and has had two major owners since. She is constructed of African mahogany over oak frames. The boat has been repowered twice (so far).