Designed by Morris Shain and Ed Monk Sr., Forevermore was purchased out of the Shain yard by Fred Dobbs of Coolidge Propeller in late 1944. Copro II was reported by Pacific Motor Boat magazine to be the first yacht launched at the end of World War II in the Seattle area. This Morris (Mike) Shain "Airflow Trimmership" features teardrop shaped portholes and hardware also designed by Shain and Co. locally. Her original Chrysler Crowns run like watches and provide efficient propulsion. Forevermore still possesses her original linoleum, refrigerator and cabin doors, including pocket doors fore and aft the main saloon. The 32-volt electrical system powers the original Seattle-built Bennett anchor winch.