Ingrid II is an old mahogany motor yacht designed/built by C. G. Pettersson in 1930. She is 7,70m long and 2m wide all original mahogany timber without any new/later added wood.
She was built in Stockholm, Sweden but since brought to Helsinki, Finland more the 30 years ago.
In great condition, she is used every summer more then 100 hours. With 13hp Lombardini engine she sails with a smooth and peaceful pace of 6 knots.