Lady May of Glandore was built by Philip & Sons in Dartmouth, England, and was launched in 1929 under her original name, Lady May. Lady May of Glandore has only changed hands a few times in her history, and is still in excellent condition today nearly a century after her construction.
This elegant classic was built for comfort and capability, able to cruise in any weather condition. Built to Lloyd’s Class, the tri-deck yacht features a canoe stern and the hull is of steel construction with an aluminium superstructure. The strong structure offers excellent sea keeping.
Between 1990 and 1995, Lady May of Glandore underwent an extensive refit. Further works were conducted in 2013 and the yacht has been consistently maintained to a high standard.
The accommodation is for up to nine guests in four suites, comprising a full-beam master stateroom with a king size bed and ensuite Hammam, a VIP suite and two twin guest cabins.
There is also accommodation for a crew of six in four cabins.