- Pacific Northwest
Designed by Ed Monk Sr., Old Man IV was delivered to the United States Navy in 1957 from the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. The only vessel of its kind built by PSNS, she is the last in a series of Command Cutters that remain operational. Her double-planked hull is made of Alaskan Yellow Cedar with natural Teak decks. Old Man IV has served thirty admirals since 1957, and is still in service in Bremerton, WA.