SEA NYMPH II is a 1946 Ed Monk Sr. Classic: a displacement, fly bridge, bridge deck cruiser, 46' X 13' 3" X 3' 10", built by the Grandy Boat Works, Seattle Washington.
1st Owner: From the Edwin Monk blueprints that were aboard the boat, the original owner was A. W. Copp. The date on these plans is 4-19-46. There are additional plans showing the addition of the flying bridge. The customer's name on these plans is R. B. Burfit, date 8/4/65. Originally named MARGO.
2nd Owner: Robert B. Burfitt (19_ _ to 1968) The boat was named MIRAMAR II. MIRIMAR II was cruised extensively and kept in the Queen City Yacht Club.
3rd Owner: Carl G. Wilhelm (1968 to 2003). Carl re-named the boat SEA NYMPH II. The boat was kept in the Bremerton Yacht Club for 35 Years. Carl re-powered the boat in 1976, removing the Chrysler gas engines and replaced them with new ISUZU diesel engines. Carl was an avid cruiser, Predicted Log Racer, and Power Squadron Member, logging over 4000 hours of run time since 1976.
4th Owner: Daniel and Lynda Mason (2003 to 2006)
5th Owners: David and Karn Miller (2006 to ...). This boat has provenance, the name will stay as is. The Masons have done great things with the boat. We hope to maintain it's present condition and continue the restoration.