47 foot cruiser designed by D.M. Callis and built for Charles W. Camp, a member of the Long Beach and Catalina Island Yacht Clubs. Launched March of 1929 in Long Beach, California she was named Wanderer and has retained that name ever since. Camp owned her until the early 50s but by 1957 Wanderer was owned by the Lone Palm Ranch of Los Angeles. Later she was purchased by Foster Bryant and brought to the Coronado Yacht Club in San Diego, CA. Passing to his son Bill Bryant she was sold upon his death in 1989 to the current owners James and Claudia Walker. The Walkers embarked on a 7 year restoration of Wanderer and they have an album of 600 pictures to prove it. Beautifully gracing the San Diego Bay of a bygone era she remains a member of the Coronado Yacht Club.